Author Topic: New Admin Requirements & Expectatons  (Read 114 times)

[GM]Sakura[GMX]

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
New Admin Requirements & Expectatons
« on: August 14, 2012, 09:09:22 am »
I've been told that I need to take a more Active part in the Recruitment of Admins, and I believe this is true.

In light of the recent events that have caused so much commotion and the demotion of several of our staff, I decided to make a New Requirement System. I feel that these kinds of things should never even have happened, with Admins breaking the very rules that they are meant to uphold and protect. So as the server Evolves so shall our Administration.

REQUIREMENTS TO BE ADMIN

This what I propose for the new Requirements that candidates should possess. Of coarse Managers will have the final say, but i hope they do agree.

- 30,000+ Score : This reflects the candidates' devotion and participation in our server

- VIP Level 1+ : Whether by finding all the HS, Donating, or by being promoted by a Manager for outstanding behavior, this reflects the candidates' devotion and worthiness to become an Admin. As a Donator, it definately shows that they care about this Server's longevity and well being.

- Age : 15+ : Some say age doesn't make a difference, but it does bring Maturity, an important Trait needed to handle the responsibilities and powers of an Admin.

- 3/5 Admin Recommendations (+1) : We TRUST our Staff, and rely heavily on their opinions and input. A +1 from current Admin will ensure TEAM compitablity and a foundation of Trust. (if 10 Admins Vote, then 6/10 +1s are required)

- 60 + Constructive Forum Posts : Not just comments like "cool", "wow thanks","lol", etc.... Forum Participation demonstrates the candidates' involvement with our community, and by posting constructive threads or helpful comments they show that they care.

- Within their application, candidates must Include 3 Situations where they have helped another Player with Server Features or Helped an Admin by reporting a Rule Breaking player or glitch. This shows that the candidate do wish to help with the server's well being.

- All Candidates must NOT have been Found Guilty and/or Punished for breaking TMS Rules. Admins are also Role Models for other players, although everyone deserves a 2nd Chance, TMS Staff Members have to be people that we can Trust & that our players can trust, since with the Title of Admin comes alot of power as well.

- All candidates must Complete an Official Exam. This Exam will be a series of questions about Admin Rules, TMS Server/Forum Rules, Requirements, etc...

This Exam serves 4 purposes:

- A - Gives Managers a Format to Evaluate and Grade a Candidate.

- B - Allows Candidates to Familiarize themselves with the Rules and Requirements of TMS.

- C - Allows Managers to Address and/or Correct errors or misgivings the applicant may have.

- D - By completing the Exam, candidates Confirm that they are aware of the Rules, so that in the future, should they happen to break one of these rules, Ignorance will Not be a tolerable Excuse.

Finally, the Candidate must adhere to Elmin's list of Requirements & Admin Application MUST be filled out in the Proper Format as Listed by Elmin.

Code: [Select]
[b]1.Real name:[/b]
[b]2.Name in SA:MP:[/b]
[b]3.SA-MP Playtime/SCORE:[/b]
[b]4.Age:[/b]
[b]5.Spoken languages:[/b]
[b]6.Scripting languages (optional):[/b]
[b]7.Previous played servers:[/b]
[b]8.Do you have any previous admin experience in general, like samp, forums, other games etc. :[/b]
[b]9.Why do you want to be admin? (besides kicking cheaters):[/b]
[b]10.What can you offer to the server and community?[/b]
[b]11.Describe yourself:[/b]
[b]12.Your Country:[/b]
[b]13.Your City (optional) :[/b]
[b]14.Your Time Zone (GMT+/-) :[/b]
[b]15.Your Skype (optional) :[/b]
[b]16.Your MSN (Windows Live Messenger) (optional) :[/b]

If a Candidate is Accepted to our Team, they will start at Mod Level 1, Donators starting at Level 2. This is a Probationary Period. The time length is 2 weeks. During this time, if they are caught Abusing their Powers or Breaking a TMS Rule, they are immediately Demoted with no Re-Promotion.

New Admins will be Promoted 1 level every 1-2 weeks depending on their Performance and Activeness. During their Trial of Level 1- 4, all New Admins will be watched and evaluated silently, to ensure you have the server's best interests at heart.

Any False information or will result in immediate Denial and/or Demotion

-=ACCEPTED=-

* If you're accepted, it means that you've met the necessary requirements for a position as an Administrator.
* This means that you have good intentions for TMS.
* If you don't know the current requirements, read this, or ask a member of staff.
* If you're accepted, Managers/Leaders/Admins has put alot of trust into you getting the job done and getting it done correctly.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-=DENIED=-

* If you're denied, it means that you haven't met the requirements or you're not quite ready for this job yet.
* Getting denied can also come from asking administrators in PM's to vote "Yes" on your application.
* You may re-apply for Admin, but only after 25 days is up, which is a full month.
* If you re-apply before this time limit, you may be Muted or Banned from the forums and AUTODENIED.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-=FACTS=-

* Administrator isn't a joke and we don't joke around about the staff.
* TMS wants serious and hard-working Adminstrators only.
* If you're applying just to have extra commands and just to show off to others, this isn't the right place.
* Getting denied definitely isn't the end of the world, because we're always willing to give chances.
* Just because an administrator votes "No or -1", this doesn't mean he/she doesn't like you, but he/she thinks that you're not prepared for this job.
* Managers make the final decision, and the future of your application depends on a Manager.
* Please respect everyone's opinion and try to understand why that Admin made that decision.

Enjoy The Matrix Stuntings.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter