Author Topic: Me and my brother's suggestion and his words [Again]  (Read 102 times)

[GM]JellalKoayz

• Hero
    • View Profile
Me and my brother's suggestion and his words [Again]
« on: August 17, 2012, 08:38:57 am »
Sorry for posting here, because I can't post this on the board for suggestions.
Kakashi, my bro given some suggestions and said these:
Idea(s):"The server is lack of objects, creativity, etc. Maybe it can be more creative."
"I got some suggestions."
Here are his suggestions:
1a. More teleports: He said that the /dm is not too creative. Maybe making one creative /dm is good. Like DM stage with creative maps.
1b. More objects: He also suggested to add more objects in places like /lsa, /lva, /sfa, etc.
1c. Creative teleport maps: And he suggested to make some creative maps, like making the Gant Bridge into something else. And he suggested maps like underwater passage which connects to another new map [If accepted], and the new map is water stunts (aka) waterpark. He also suggested to make underwater stunts, etc. Another type of these is creative DM map. He suggested to make DM maps like Sky Deathmatch[Hydra and heli's] (It's helicopter and hydra DM [only with these vehicles] and remove vehicle regeneration at the area), parkour DM (DM with ONLY hands while on a parkour map, if someone reach the end, he/she wins the DM match), drive-by DM (Drive-by with sub-machine guns, also remove vehicle regeneration at the area) and Sky Deathmatch[Melee and hands] (The only usable weapons are melee weapons and hands, and the map is a big platform at a high place with a hole at the center).

2. My suggestions:
2a. Racing! Maybe this will fill the server a bit. It's opened after 3 minutes when a race ends. The race will be open everytime.
2b. Loop race teleport! Maybe making a loop race teleport so that will be enjoyable, XD!
2c. Add every thing that you like.

That's all, maybe.
Why should it be accepted: Because this will fill the server much.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:35:41 am by [GM]JellalKoayz »
Jellal AKA TheDarkWizard
Founder of The Homie Gang (aka. Grove Street Families [GSF])
Management leader of [AGX].
Now NOT the server DJ T_T...
BigBang!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

[GM]JellalKoayz

• Hero
    • View Profile
Another two ideas:
2d. Admin castle! Maybe making an admin castle with interiors[Filled with objects], plane runway, airport, carpark, pool, management office and beach will be a great "Resort like castle" for admins to rest. And make an teleport for easier going. [Like 4-5 stars resort]
2e. VIP lounge! Maybe making a place for VIPs too will be great. It's not like the admin castle with office. It's like a resort. [Like 3 stars resort]
Jellal AKA TheDarkWizard
BigBang!!!

SysteM32

• Level 5 Server Co-Owner
    • View Profile
These suggestion are too damn good.
I saved the server, thanks me with your kindness by donating to our server.

You can donate via Paypal or OneBip

I accept any donations except scams.

Any problems about donation? Feel free to ask me.
Facebook: >>Here<<
Twitter: >>Here<<

Volt Host | Better gameservers for less money

[GM]JellalKoayz

• Hero
    • View Profile
Thanks Kelvin
Jellal AKA TheDarkWizard
BigBang!!!